Thursday, November 27, 2008

Blessed!

Take a look around... You ARE blessed! There are so many things we take for granted: freedom, homes, job, cars, family, friends, church, employees, customers, and the list could go on and on.

I use to get angry with my husband when he didn't help me make certain decisions. I thought he didn't care about the choices I had to make. However, I would discover, that he was very supportive. You see, he understood I needed to make certain personal decisions on my own. Once I made these decisions, he was there to support my choices. Then he could help me wherever I needed him. He kept the kids, when I had a meeting or event to attend. He paid for classes, instructions or supplies I needed. He rounded up potential customers for my crafts. He even found venues for me to present. I couldn't buy that type of support if I'd tried. I thank God for the supportive blessings of my husband. It would have been nearly impossible to have done all of that without his his support.

Look back over your life and rediscover your blessings. If given the chance, I am sure they will bless you once again! ;)

“I am blessed and highly favored of the Lord!”

Be Blessed!

That Girl

No comments: